How It Works
- We will only be offering contactless delivery.
- We will not be collecting/reusing Cooler Bags & Icepacks.
- Our kitchen is up to date with the most recent health & sanitation guidelines in regard to Covid-19 by the Health Department.
- To ensure the safety of our customers, all staff members (including delivery drivers) will be asked to have a mask on at all times.
* Please continue reading below for more Covid-19 related changes!
- $60 order minimum (before tax & after discounts).
- Orders must be submitted by 5pm Friday for the following Monday delivery.
- Choose your desired meals from our menu & add to cart.
- Orders that are over $150 (before tax & after discounts) will qualify automatically for free delivery.
CHECK OUT PROCESS
- Make a customer account.
- Fill out the required information.
- Leave a note before you check out giving us any additional information you feel we should know prior to working on your order. If you are unsure, feel free to send us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave your email & number so we can contact you about your delivery. In order to properly execute contactless delivery it is easiest for our delivery drivers to send text messages to you.
- We do not offer pick-up at our facility, but plan to in the near future!
- We will not be offering face-to-face pick-up due to Covid-19.
- Alternative delivery day, times & locations can be requested but not guaranteed.
- If you will be home during the delivery time block and you choose answer the door to receive your meals from our delivery person, be mindful and please wear a mask or maintain proper social distancing. We want to ensure your safety as well as our safety.
- A call/text will be made when we are in proximity to your home.
- Special instructions will be needed incase you live in a gated community or apartment complex.
- Average delivery time frame - Monday's between 6pm - 9pm. You will be notified with the status of your order.
- Cooler Bag Drop Off
- We understand that you may not be home during the times we delivery food.
- Due to Covid-19 we are not reusing/collecting your Cooler Bag or Ice Packs.
- Our cooler bags are said to keep food cold up to 3 hours. Plan accordingly if you know you won't be home to avoid spoilage.
- Our meals are delivered to you fresh & fully cooked, never frozen.
- To heat your meals simply crack the lid so your meal is ventilated and place in microwave on high heat for 1-2 mins. You can opt to stir you meal half way through until desired temp is reached.
- We understand that some microwaves have different watts. So please use your best judgment on reheating our meals to avoid over cooking.
- Use your best judgment with re-heating. Some ingredients are recommended heated and others are recommend not heated. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Please do not consume or damage the icepacks.
FOOD STORAGE & SAFETY
- We recommend that you freeze meals that you will not be eating in the first 3-4 days. This will keep them fresh. Veggies are best kept refrigerated, not frozen. Simply defrost the meals the night before you use them. You may also transfer our meals into more freezer friendly containers for highest quality.